? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (17 Ratings)??112 Grabs Today. 24286 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Dusk For The Ambitious? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (13 Ratings)??104 Grabs Today. 24998 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!


Today would've been Michael Jackson's 51st birthday, but they took him from us. I don't know who "THEY" is, but I'm coming after them with razor blades and lemon juice.


It's sad that it took Michael's passing for me to realize how much of a fan I was.


And I feel bad for those kids. I swear, Paris took a piece of my soul at that memorial.


I'm not even gonna go into the dream i had the other night where we had his body in my basement (that body could be anywhere)


Anyway, Happy birthday, Michael. You will be forever missed.


(P.S. Enjoy the sexiness that is Michael Jackson circa 1978 in that pic....)

0 comments: